Fashion Designers Expression of Interest
The Bonjour Perth Festival will be held on Saturday 21 October 2017. A highlight of the festival is the French Australian Chamber of Commerce Fashion Show. The Fashion Show is an opportunity for designers to showcase their collections. Bonjour Perth is inviting designers from all over Australia to display their Spring/Summer collections in line with our design elements. We invite established brands and students to apply.
There are three categories for 2017
Exploring French-speaking regions including Seychelles,
Morocco, Réunion, New Caledonia, Vietnam, Lousiana, Africa etc.
Day Wear/Resort Wear.
Classic French, inspired by the streets of Paris.
Day Wear/Street Wear.
Capturing the glamour and excitement of events such as
the Melbourne Cup/Prix de Diane and Cannes film festival.
Cocktail/Evening Wear and Millinery.
To be considered for the 2017 show, all designer submissions must meet the following requirements:
- fully completed expression of interest webform;
- all garments to be suitable for Spring/Summer;
- min two (2) and up to six (6) colour images of sample work including one (1) image of finishing detail;
- a concept board to compliment written explanation of connection to theme;
- all expressions of interest must include original works and not be in breach of any copyright.
Applications are open until 28 July midnight. Successful designers will be notified no later than 11 August 2017.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not send your application by email, use the form below instead.
There is no fee to the designer for being featured in the runway. However, all costs associated with appropriate packaging and transportation of garments between the designer and the festival shall be borne by the designer.